-  Effective transmission conditions of an acoustic wave by low porosity multiperforated plates, S. Laurens, E. Piot, A. Bendali, M. Fares, S. Tordeux, preprint sur HAL
-  Lower and upper bound for the Rayleigh conductivity of a perforated plates, S. Laurens, S. Tordeux, A. Bendali, M. Fares, R. Kotiuga, preprint sur HAL
-  Mathematical justification of the Rayleigh conductivity by matched asymptotic expansions, A. Bendali, M. Fares, E. Piot, S. Tordeux, in press SIAM.
-  Explicit computation of the electrostatic energy for an elliptical charged disc, S. Laurens, S. Tordeux, Applied Mathematics Letters, Volume 26, Issue 2, February 2013, Pages 301-305, PDF
-  Numerical study of acoustic multiperforated plates, A. Bendali, M. Fares, S. Laurens, S. Tordeux, ESAIM: Proc. 37 (2012) 166-177, PDF
-  Matched Asymptotic Expansions of the Eigenvalues of a 3-D boundary-value problem relative to two cavities linked by a hole of small size,, A. Bendali, M. Fares, A. Tizaoui and S. Tordeux, Communications in Computational Physics (pdf)
-  Matching of Asymptotic Expansions for a 2-D eigenvalue problem with two cavities linked by a narrow hole , A. Bendali, A. Tizaoui, J. P. Vila and S. Tordeux, mettre le lien
-  Asymptotic expansions of the eigenvalues of a 2-D boundary-value problem relative to two cavities linked by a hole of small size, A. Bendali, A. Huard, A. Tizaoui, S. Tordeux, J.-P. Vila, C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris, Mathématiques, 347 (2009), p. 1147-1152 (pdf)